This is the post that never ends (Again)

Why can't I be The Lord of Darkness, or Wadsworth/Mr. Body, or Cardinal Richelieu, or Long John Silver, or Hexxus, or Pennywise, or Dr. Frank-N-Furter. among others that is

what's hexxus

Evil Sludge in Fern Gully

You're not cool enough.

I was talking about Squiggles.

Don't make me have to come out to Ohio again just to rid myself of that name

Bring it on Squiggles.

Bring it on.

Question. Why Squiggles? And no "just because"

Its explained further up.

But I'll recap for you.

In case you can't read.

We called you Fro Boy.

You said you were going to cut off the fro.

So I said that then you could be the Artist Formerly Known as Fro Guy (An allusion to Prince, who then changed his name to some crazy squiggle mark and referred to himself as "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince)

So you then became Squiggles.

If you can't muddle your way through that, I'm going to have to fall back on, "Just because."

I hope you're ok with that, Squiggles.

Follow the logic. Now, just don't like it. But I suppose it just allows me to post more and inflate my numbers

Good for you Squiggles.

From what I've been gleaning it seems like you might be coming to the 4th of July NJ event. Its been a while since I've seen everyone's favorite Celestial Biata

Don't know what you're talking about Squiggles.

But I may, in fact, be at the NJ event.

But you should still try to put some effort into coming out to Ohio.

But, if you're too scared, I understand.

Been out to ohio more than once. The biggest part is that it is financially taxing, both IG and OOG. Ohio just ends up being a big sink of resources.

That must be because you suck at looting monsters. :)

Mostly its the mosters breaching suits or armor, or use of scrolls/potions/alchemy/etc. And I'm not always looking for straight coin.

I'm almost never looking for coin.

Monsters can't breech your armor if you don't wear any. Or if you were a better fighter.

If you played a Biata you wouldn't need to worry about scrolls.

And if you played an earth caster you would need significantly less in the way of potions.

Maybe your team should stop letting you use their toys.

Actually when in Ohio, I usually don't wear much armor, unless i need it for warmth. I'll admit, only been there twice, once for holloween with the fear bot and lizards who don't seem to be affected with anything but alchemy, and then in January where because of certain groups and their size, since i wasn't there with any group I didn't get to go on a mod. And while I did end up with an alright amount of coin, not having a group for support, I used a large number of potions for healing and protective purposes.

Back
Top Bottom