This is the post that never ends (Again)

Which January?

this past one. 25, 26, 27 i think

There were people there you could have run with if you had made the effort.

And the lizards were affected by more than alchemy.

I have only one suggestion for not using potions, and I've made it already.

I did actally "run" with two diffent groups. But when it came time for mods I was discluded. And then there was the whole endless death elementals....Fun as always...and the Auction that wasn't really an auction...that was fun too.

There were options for the death elementals.

And yeah, the auction was certainly not what it claimed to be, but you certainly could have made a stink about it. :)

Plus none of that event counts, as we were on different sides.

You should come play when I get to PC.

Then I'll get to find out if I remember you at all.

You PCed this past Halloween Event. I know my character is excedingly bland. A Human fighter...wow originality. But my big round shield keep Webb pissed off as Harbinger of Death when he was unable to hit me despite many attempts. We also met at the last Jersey event that was IN Jersey. You've also told me you were a better fighter and that if I disagreed we could fight about it. I was a smart enough human to know that you could have easily bested me, and saved myself the embaressment.

I know I PCd the halloween event. I was there.

I just said that January didn't count.

Now, however, I'll say that Halloween didn't count either, as it was last year.

And the last NJ event that was in NJ was even longer ago than that, so it doesn't count either.

And if you think that I'd remember threatening someone over something they disagreed with me about, then you have certianly not spent enough time with Tieran. ;-)

I was only using it as a reference point because it was possibly the longest interaction our two chacters have even had. And if indeed you are coming to the next NJ even over July 4th you'll get a chance to meet Kayden. At which point you can insult him for being a stupid human fighter. Or something like that.

Eh.

Its not the same.

My fall back in NJ is much meaner and less clever.

Well I doubt that even though he isn't pathetic as he was last time he was in NJ that Kayden would be dumb enough to voluntarily fight Tieran. But I'm sure I'd gladly fight by his side.

Sucking up will get you nowhere, Squiggles.

Glad to see the sentiment is lost on you.

It was probably worth a try.

So is giving me all the ritual scrolls and components from your team's treasury.

That might pay off better.

Or I'll just have my team gas you down and take all your stuff.

You are operating under at least two misconceptions there.

There's a couple.

Its his learning experience.

:)

One, he'll just prison himself and wait for us to go away.
Two, everything has is suddenly spirit locked to him so it won't work.

Insuficient.

But those are close.

Back