This is the post that never ends (Again)

There will be, but only if two pies are made at the same time in two different places.

Even Spare can not be in two places at once, unless they are very close together.

Well, not that particular pie, but there will be others. Various and sundry flavors the likes of which have never been seen by mortal eyes. Perhaps even a snozzberry pie. I'm sure Spare would like one of those, but we have to get our slices before he sees it.

Naw, it was just random pie.

Pie has had it's moment in the spotlight! It is now time to move on to discussing the really important things!

Scientists have succesfully decoded the entire genome of the extinct Neanderthal man. This means that it is not entirely impossible now to clone one. This question, I pose to you:

Would PETA or the ACLU protest that?

Neither would protest the creation...

maybe its treatment afterwards though.

That's not an issue with the creation of it though, but with his treatment afterwards.

If we made a pie out of a Neanderthal?

No. That'd be baking.

Then it is a completely different situation.

Depends on whether you are a Neanderthal.

Well, they're people...but not homo sapiens, so I guess I'm just asking how far in the binomial nomenclature does it have to be for cannibalism? We share a genus, but does that make it cannibalism or does it have to be strictly within species?

Again...pondering the really meaningful stuff.

I would look in the dictionary.

But I don't care all that much.

I am.

Good show.

I would probably use a different definition for fun-sucker. One that is, oh, I don't know....more FUN!

As would I, though word for word the definition does make sense.

Back