Who's going to the Low level?

Khorwyn Brey said:
I'm sure everyone will be dismayed to learn that the amazingly charismatic, handsome, and battle-hardened Khorwyn Brey will not be in attendance. BUT, as my good man Robb indicated earlier, I will be dark-siding for the first time in two years, and I think it's going to be hella fun. Here's to hoping I can still keep up with the newer, much younger, hardcore NPC's....(immediately dropping and doing push-ups) ;)

Dave

Who you calling young?

Aw, hush up now, you young whipper snappers!

**grabs cane**

Glorious Update, girl at new job wanted weekend off, switched work weekends with me. Now I can indeed go to the lowbie. And I checked...my biata fighter is 123 build...D'OH! Looks like its Orcing Time.

Yay one more Orc! Any others to come?

ClawsofSlash said:
Oh noes, the Ali Monster!

Kill it! Kill it now, before it escapes to wreak havoc on the countryside!!!!

If any NPCs get really board send out a OrcPanthergast I promise it won't last long! PLEASE!!!

Kayden said:
If any NPCs get really board send out a OrcPanthergast I promise it won't last long! PLEASE!!!

Noted. Send out Orc Panthergaunt. Played by Alex Perez. Check.

Just kidding.

-Ali

I predict (even with Alex fighting) it would sound a bit like, " PTD" "PTD" "PTD" "PTD" Slay, Slay, Slay, Slay! shortest lived pathergast ever!

wait....i just reread what you posted.....PantherGAUNT?? man....where's Truggs and Rak....this is going to hurt....

You need a magic weapon.

So I hope you have magic blade scrolls, or at least a Celestial scholar you can beat into casting them on you.

Ive seen some lower level panthergast affected by silver. but maybe they just blew their cards...

They did not blow their card.

I 4'ed the crap out of her. Then slayed her with a lot of assistance from fellow gorbe of awesome. :) It was a crowning glory moment for someone at level 9/10...ish.

-Ali

Back