Who's going to the Low level?

Pheart will be returning to bring some yellow wupass!!

tab

Was thinking.......Should I stay as Wynter, or bust out my new Biata?? Hmmm...... Either way it is confermed I will be PCing this event.

WynterRose said:
Was thinking.......Should I stay as Wynter, or bust out my new Biata?? Hmmm...... Either way it is confermed I will be PCing this event.

i get to hit you!!! :D you made my day!

I was so planning on PCing, but then we had some staffing issues and I'm back in NPC camp.

Ah well.

Scott

I wanted to PC this event too, but financially I don't think I'll be able to handle that so, you may see me in monster camp prepping for encounters to kill your mans.

:eek:

i get to hit you!!! you made my day!

LOL!!! Yes, Robb, you DO get to hit me. But be careful, I'm a spry little gypsy. ^_^

Well,

I am finally back from Vegas and was looking at what is going on. As it turns out I can come next weekend to NPC. I will accompanying Dave and Robb as they eluded too.

Can't wait to Dark Side!

~Brian

I wonder if a Dwarf can win wayday.

:lol:

Tim

Will be Pc'ing.
Will

WynterRose said:

I'm tempted to say biata, but Tim's thought of playing an established character is very good. You know who you are and what you can do...and you'll be higher level than a newer character so you'll have more at your disposal.

Lord Jonothan said:
WynterRose said:
i get to hit you!!! you made my day!

LOL!!! Yes, Robb, you DO get to hit me. But be careful, I'm a spry little gypsy. ^_^

Bah you're not that hard to hit.

Ok old man...You just try it! lol

Telokh_Amdo said:
WynterRose said:

I tempted to say biata, but Tim's thought of playing an established character is very good. You know who you are and what you can do...and you'll be higher level than a newer character so you'll have more at your disposal.

Good point. I'll go as Wynter. See you all there!!!!

With all the talk of it being cold/chilly at night I'm tempted to play Madcap just to stay warm.

zehnyu said:
If you play MadCap when I have to NPC, I will thwack the crap out of you.

-Ali

You played Mischief without me at the Tourney and I didn't thwack the crap out of you. Current tally of events: Madcap - 1. Mischief - 2. I need one event to break even with you. ;)

It's not engraved in stone yet, but it's a possibility. The sucky part will be that I've been talking Aussie non-stop at home for weeks to be sure I don't fade into a Cockney by accident. If I play Madcap now he might fade to Aussie. :lol:

Oh....if you want to write it like he does, it's "MaDCap"

Yeah, but you didn't play him at tourney due to heat. (Which I should've listened to you. Close call in that stupid makeup)

Anyways, have fun, no matter who you play :)

-Ali

zehnyu said:
Yeah, but you didn't play him at tourney due to heat. (Which I should've listened to you. Close call in that stupid makeup)

Anyways, have fun, no matter who you play :)

-Ali

Decision is in: MaDCAp it is....due to cold! Feel free to thwack me as any NPC you wish. ;)

I'll have to break out the Platypus in the Spring, maybe.

Back