Who's going to the Low level?

Thats what i thought. I'm sure we'll have fun trying to kill it no matter what!

Gaunts are magic to hit.

Some of the other ones are magic to hit, or immune to normal.

Or if you want to be a total jackass, you modify the card for a plot line, forget that it says magic to hit, and then throw it at a group with two guys that just walked in and made 20 build characters, and 2 guys with level 5 scholars.

Yeah.

That was hot.

I knew Gaunts were Magic to hit, I was thinking of regular gasts. Thats why i was all excited to fight a gast, but when i reread it and it said gaunt, i knew that we'd all be pooched.

Mwahahahahahahhaa's.

oh, little changes in wording are a wonderful thing.

Now guys, you know I wouldn't actually ever be that mean :) At least, not unless the event came with a "Surgeon General's Warning."

Your faithful plot servant,
Ali

Go ahead be that mean Ali, I likes it!!

If i happen to hear the "Shun all...." I going to be highly disapointed if its not finished with "...Non-High Orc" But i'm sure lowbie will be a blast regardless.

Kayden said:
If i happen to hear the "Shun all...." I going to be highly disapointed if its not finished with "...Non-High Orc" But i'm sure lowbie will be a blast regardless.

Will you be disappointed if it says "Shun all non-Kayden"? :twisted:

-MS

Yes, Because Kayden won't be there. and since kayden is not a high orc either. it would be extra disapointing.

Fine then, No Spell Shields for you!

No don't knock Tim out, we kill many thing, make death happy. You orc you know that. (and i loves him)

Nothing is shorter lived then the High orc pather ghast. Just ask bender.

Tim

As long as we're pre-ordering pantherghasts here, I'd like to put in an order for a Stone Elf one. (with a large coke and a side of fries)

Ren Suzume said:
As long as we're pre-ordering pantherghasts here, I'd like to put in an order for a Stone Elf one. (with a large coke and a side of fries)

I'd like a Stone Elf pantherghast. Sounds good to me for this event.

(I like the Sharazad chibi avatar. OASI!!!!!!!)

i am.

i haven't npced in aaaaaaages.

i will be looking for some roleplay assistance. i pretty much have come to the conclusion that i suck at alliance and any tips people can give me will rock.

i wonder if my puny spellcasting arm can handle pipe again after all this time...

I'm pysced to be playing a new character. and a high makeup race as well. Looking forward to meeting new people and trying new things. beating on new NPCs and all the glory of being at Alliance. Damn why isn't it a week later yet.....

The last low level i played was with Walgar. And it was the 2nd time ive ever pced. It will be nice to play a PC that ive been playing for some time befor the low level.

Tim

Back