Winter Feast 2009

I will of course be attending - I live too close to get out of it even if I wanted to :D Thalia will be joining me, and I can hardly believe it, but so will my husband!!! I am also going to try to bring my younger sister as well, but I don't know if she'll be able to make it. I will bring Maple Apple Crisp if people are interested, and I can make something for a main dish as well. If anyone has any hot food requests, let me know.

I as well live close by to this and i will have to see whats going on closer to the event. I have never been to a winter feast but would like to give one a shot :) Plus im a certified chef so it would be fun to cook for my Holllow Friends. That is if Deborah would allow Casive to leave his duties at the tavern :)

So I'm crazy. Mr. Metzler is kind enough to put up one cougar for the rest of the weekend.

Which means, barring snow and my car exploding, Zehnyu will be at winter feast *woohoo's!*

:)
-Ali

Can I just wear a headband that says "Yellow"?

So I'm pretty much going.

I just, uh -- might not be playing Sevaria.

Yeah.

See you there!

Indeed, rather late on my part as well, but the Justicar will be in the house. So no law breaking.

Had to do it during my my best money making weekend of the year. Yeah... unless I get a couple of cancellations, Sun's stuck in Zarden, prob looking more like V everyday.

zehnyu said:
So I'm crazy. Mr. Metzler is kind enough to put up one cougar for the rest of the weekend.

Which means, barring snow and my car exploding, Zehnyu will be at winter feast *woohoo's!*

-Ali

Kickass! Can't wait to see you chica, we gots some wrastlin' to do.

Anyway, Your friendly local, somewhat grumpy Squire will be in attendance.

Jaimi however will be all smiles!

Seriously, this is awesome and I can not wait to see everyone again.

Cheers!

PS: May be bringing some friends as well!

Dar Beltaine said:

Wait.

Paladar is grumpy?

^.^

Dar Beltaine said:
zehnyu said:

-Ali

Cheers!

Woot Wrastlin'! Just don't break me.

While Zehnyu is rough and tough, the Ali is rather smallish :)

-Ali

Rika said:
Dar Beltaine said:

Wait.

Paladar is grumpy?

^.^

Do you even know me? LOL!

zehnyu said:
Dar Beltaine said:
zehnyu said:

-Ali

Cheers!

Woot Wrastlin'! Just don't break me.

While Zehnyu is rough and tough, the Ali is rather smallish :)

-Ali

LOL....You Obviously know me. Heh! No worries, Contrary to popular belief, I can be gentle....and feminine.....and quiet.....and a non-smoker.....and have long hair.....and girly..... It's just.....not as fun to be those things, but in your case I'll make an exception on being gentle.

Woot!

Dar Beltaine said:
LOL....You Obviously know me. Heh! No worries, Contrary to popular belief, I can be gentle....and feminine.....and quiet.....and a non-smoker.....and have long hair.....and girly..... It's just.....not as fun to be those things, but in your case I'll make an exception on being gentle.

I have, on at least one occasion, seen PALADAR (not even just Jaimi) in a skirt and her hair down.... and wasn't keen on using a sword..... Mind you, she was VERY confused about who she was at the time- but still, it HAS been seen. And, granted, that was over 5 years ago....

>.<

Rika said:
Dar Beltaine said:

I have, on at least one occasion, seen PALADAR (not even just Jaimi) in a skirt and her hair down.... and wasn't keen on using a sword..... Mind you, she was VERY confused about who she was at the time- but still, it HAS been seen. And, granted, that was over 5 years ago....

>.<

That was an AWESOME event. I truly learned to appreciate a large skirt after that. I also seem to remember offering a lot of hugs and backrubs in lieu of having to fight. mmmm.....yup, that was a great event.

Thanks for reminding me chica. Hugs to you.

*Snarfs soda*

That's like saying Zehnyu's a pacifist for an event....that's insane...

And a really neat plot idea :D

Psyched to see you guys soon,
Ali

This would be my first. And I'd have to take the train. Is there a train station near by? And would anyone be willing to grab me from said station and dropp me off again? I'll cough up $ for gas. It's the only way I'd make it. I miss RPing!!!!!!!! And this would be way-cool to go to seeing as I'm still a baby-larp'er

Back