Winter Feast 2009

g7goddess said:
So far as I know, Jesse and I will be there as Anion and Fuzzy.
there will be a little 'splanen to do as to why Fuzzy is so fat, but FOIG!!!
:)
-Ginni

Ginni,

Please tell him to bring his Kainen stuff as well. Uber important!

Thanks,
Gary

After much thought, I am going to try to make it to my first winter feast. Any requests for food?
--bill

Ginni, Ginni....GINNI.....YEAH!!!!!!!!!

K, I'm done

~Jaimi

Ginni made up my mind: I'll be playing Evie. Get ready for a boatload of hobling + gypsy moth shenanigans!

dreadpiratebill said:
After much thought, I am going to try to make it to my first winter feast. Any requests for food?
--bill

No sooner do I make up my mind then my car decides that "driving" is not one of its standard features. I really have no idea if I can make it at this point.
--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
No sooner do I make up my mind then my car decides that "driving" is not one of its standard features. I really have no idea if I can make it at this point.
--bill

Yeah, didn't you know? You have to pay more for that now.

Also, no one has any severe food allergies I should know about, right? Would peanut-butter cookies be a problem?

sadly, yes, peanutbutter cookies are a problem. As in one player will have to leave the room if they are left out. Not fun. Don't worry. I am taking donations for my own biotech firm that will rid this world of this horrible allergy so that I may once again be able to make peanut butter buddy bars (chocolate and peanutbutter is one of the best combos ever).

--bill

Where do You live if its near Leominster Ma I may be able to bring you there and back. PM me.

Brent

For food (since I forgot to post this with my RSVP ages ago), I will be bringing a dessert and Nellie will be bringing both a dessert and a vegetarian-friendly main dish. How many people are bringing real dishes, vs desserts? If there are way more desserts than dishes, I may follow Nellie's example and bring one of each.

Good news! Thanks to my brother's incredable skills as a profesional mechanic, my car lives again! So I am back on for attending. I would really aprichiate an idea as to what I should bring tho, becasue I love cooking, but am terrible at making choices.
--bill

Flyaway Bird said:
g7goddess said:
Jesse and I will bring 10-12 bottles of sparkling cider and plastic wine "glasses"

I have the strangest feeling this feast has suddenly become a Gypsy Party...

I'll probably bring cream soda bottles, thanks for the reminder. Booze for all!

I have the strangest feeling that you really want this to suddenly become a gypsy party...
;)

Deadlands said:
I have the strangest feeling that you really want this to suddenly become a gypsy party...
;)

You are not being subliminally messaged... You totally want this to turn into a Gypsy Party... You are feeling a strange urge to play your Gypsy... This message is for everyone... You feel a strange urge to play a Gypsy, any Gypsy... I repeat, you are not being subliminally messaged...

Back