Winter Feast what are you bringing

I second a vote for bacon soup...

i plan on bringing fake wine (sparkling grap juice) and probably chips or something..

also just in case (although I know most of you already know) as a side note reminder to all of you good nice folk.... If you would all keep in mind my nut allergy that would be most appreciated... Really all I have to be super worried about is peanuts, cashews, and hazelnuts as they are the ones that effect me on an airborn level... but if you do decide to bring anything with ANY nuts in them please please please let me know... I will bring my epi pen to be safe, but i dont want to use it.

can i suggest mabey wild rice instead of the regular rice? just to give it a little flavor?

As long as I can get my aunt's recipe, I'll bring a zucchini casserole/quiche... concoction.
I don't know exactly what it is, but it's yummy, and I believe it's meatless (yet eggful).

<3
Kelly

I'll make Amaranthus's Rit Scroll Winning (TM) Chilli. Three meats go in, awsomeness comes out.
-bill

On a side note, after spending 4 years sudying environmental technology, and working as a licened wastewater profesional (grade 2 municipal) I can almost say for certian that the sulfer content in Haven Red and the water it came from makes that water non potable (not fit for human consumption).
--bill

Look, I don't know what your problem is with Haven Keep Red. Personally, I've been trying to contact the staff at Ohio to see if they're interested in bottling and mass distributing it to all Alliance players. Next up is contacting Mike V. about making it the Official Drink of the Alliance. Seriously. This is gonna be big.

Also, make god-damn bacon soup or I will stomp all over the spirit farewell. Stomp stomp stomp.

Really, Kelsey, how much damage can your bitty-little self do?

*ducks*

Alright fine, I'll make the soup. I might have to make it there, as Sarah said it isn't as good after being chilled and reheated.

Excellent. The Obliticar likes bacon soup.

It's looking good for me going. If I can, would it make sense to bring a chocolate fountain or should I just make something?

Since they seemed to go over pretty well with everyone who I saw at Ohio, I'm planning on bringing several batches of cookies. Probably chocolate covered raisin ones, oatmeal raisin ones, and probably some that are random ingredients that sound tasty ones. Anyone have any allergies besides Jeremy, so I can avoid those ingredients?

I was also thinking about making a hearty chicken stew. Only problem is that it has to sit for a while (hours) to thicken, but I recall it being fine to reheat, so I'd probably make it the day before and just bring a big pot of it.

*EDIT* Also, the Haven Red wasn't that bad. As long as you held your nose and breath... and ran away afterwards to avoid the lingering fumes.

Alright, so I have to ask. Is this Haven Red like the last few trips to Ohio with the crazy sulfur water? If so, a full container of koolaid in the cooler does help. Just don't smell it.

not exactly...

Haven Red goes beyond the average Ohio sulfur... you might as well just drink liquid flatulence.

So I'm learning how to cook and last night I learned a lot. I didn't know how to cook squash, and I would rather die than just look it up, and I accidently made a meal fit for the red. Just note: do not mash raw squash into a pot with a stick of butter and then cook it for a half hour. You get buttered sqash juice with squash chunks, and yes I eat like a homeless person so I ate about half.

So I'll buy food to bring to the feast.

Pantzike said:
I am bringing Haven Keep "Red"

just kidding. I'm bringing a dessert, most likely a cream pie and another form of pie.

I can't believed I missed an awesome opportunity to say "The idea was to post what you were bringing for the rest of us."

As for myself, I'm just saying "NO" to pot luck, since that's what my DARE officer taught me.

Or bread and cheese, or something. Whatever.

I hate you all.

Back