You know you've been doing Alliance a bunch when...

"I grant you the gift of candy!"
Of course after hearing a certain funny call, I've been using; "I grape you the gift of deliciousness!"
I've been calling upon edritch force to build my GMing screen for my tabletop.
"This? Uhh, this is an endow!" *Holds up a can of Vault.*

Or when you've actually put up a W on your bedroom door and are mad when someone comes in without being recognized first!

Dave used that one like months ago.

Those almost invariably degenerate into chicanery.

Marcena said:
Chicanery?

Trickery or deception by quibbling or sophistry... Kinda like "tomfoolery" only not.

When you're at a military school, and the instructor who is currently screaming at you trips over his tongue while attempting to smoke you into the ground, and you have to struggle not to say, "Blown call, no effect!"

That's ok... my manager walked into work yesterday morning with a white bandana on his head and was all iffy when I didn't say hello ;-)

When you do something that's totally unlike yourself and when asked you say that you were "channelling (your characters name here)" :p

Marcena said:
Or when you've actually put up a W on your bedroom door and are mad when someone comes in without being recognized first!

Yep, and has been re-casting it every 5 days. ;)

Naw, I am not a mage. So just dress up my kitty with a tiny wizards hat and have her cast it. She's a dragon mage. It's always no effect to every spell I toss at her. :(

Driving down the road you see an old guy out for a run with a tennis headband on and wonder why he is out of game.

You go on myspace and see a little pop-up that says "You Have 2 Undead Crushes" and go whawhawhawhat? Then you look closer and realize it's 2 Unread crushes.

hah, to continue with the white headband thread...

When you go on a canoing trip and you pull out a white headband to keep the hair out of your eyes and the other 4 or 6 canoe's all ask your canoe buddy where her partner has gone...

yea, thats when you all have been doing Alliance non stop. ;)

Good times. :D

I don't think I said this one...

Your dog is barking and you get mad it doesn't shut up when you Curse it with Silence! ;)

Back