Dryad Race

The answer to that question is easily available in the rulebook.

Scott

IT seriously took 4 pages of thread to realise that 30-6 = (2*9)+6

--bill

Thick Leather. but it has to be heavy ounce. Since I don't have a book with me, I won't quote the wrong number.

I'm glad it went to 4 pages because now I don't have to scroll past that picture of the mushroom head and all the posts where people reposted it.

I'm sure someone will now repost it (or something worse) because I said that.

Scott

Kayden said:
Thick Leather. but it has to be heavy ounce. Since I don't have a book with me, I won't quote the wrong number.

I thought heavy leather was restricted to 1 point per location? And lighter then "heavy non-metallic" was considered garb?

I really wish I had my book. :oops:

Thanks Scott!

At least now people can see how the ARC came up with the numbers. See, told you it had all been argued out already.

As for coins, the small amount carried in a pouch not touching the body is not going to be a problem, and yes, that will be in the Rule Book under the dryad section, as well as the answer to many of these other questions.

Any update on a release date on the new rules, now that symposium is past, Mike?

is that thing ginny played in april one??? OH MAN THIS IS SO COOL i wanna play one!! how long do i have to work on the costume????? what kind of treees can you bee??? oh man....who thought of this??? they need to get kissed and hugged and stuff...look at that guy's armor from caldaria the leaves that are leather!!! how awesome would that be???? the jewelry is just gonna be rad..i see the tandyleather.com getting huge sales from this!!! i wanna see pics of the stuf that was at nationals! alchemy would be wicked for a plant person eh???? can't wait to see a race write up!!! thank you mike for allowing it and thank you whoever invented them for alliance...they're my favorite characters in the narnia books!!! OH MAYBE AN APPLE TREE!!!! oh i'm so excited...

The thing that Ginni has been playing all year is a Unique Fey.

Though the look/makeup requirements would be strangely similar.

how cool is that! speaking of pics ::pokes jesse, points to the gallery:: heller....

All joking aside, I would imagine something along these lines?

thumbmb8.jpg

Have had dryads in AU for some time now. Just not any photographers else I'd have better pics. ;)

Wraith said:
Any update on a release date on the new rules, now that symposium is past, Mike?

No... We still have to update the Rule Book, proofread it, lay it out, and send it to the printer and so on, and I don't want to rush it and have mistakes... I'd rather take my time and make sure it's perfect (while at the same time trying to get it done as soon as possible). My goal is to get it out over the winter so it can be used for the next season, but don't hold me to that.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
is that thing ginny played in april one??? OH MAN THIS IS SO COOL i wanna play one!! how long do i have to work on the costume????? what kind of treees can you bee??? oh man....who thought of this??? they need to get kissed and hugged and stuff...look at that guy's armor from caldaria the leaves that are leather!!! how awesome would that be???? the jewelry is just gonna be rad..i see the tandyleather.com getting huge sales from this!!! i wanna see pics of the stuf that was at nationals! alchemy would be wicked for a plant person eh???? can't wait to see a race write up!!! thank you mike for allowing it and thank you whoever invented them for alliance...they're my favorite characters in the narnia books!!! OH MAYBE AN APPLE TREE!!!! oh i'm so excited...

Once more, these are NOT plant scavengers. You would NOT be a specific type of plant dryad.

Fearless Leader said:
Tzydl Zhitelava said:

Once more, these are NOT plant scavengers. You would NOT be a specific type of plant dryad.

Lol, don't worry, Mike. They'll get it eventually. It might take a couple hundred more posts, a race packet and new rule book, but we'll all get there.

:D

Back