Flavor Spells!

You'll probably meet her eventually. We'll be in the Illinois/Wisconsin area in about 7 months until the Navy decides to move us again, so I am sure there will be opportunities to meet depending on what chapters I decide to hop around to. Though, Wildescent is like level 16+ so if there is a level cap, that will be difficult. :)

I work almost every weekend though! It's hard enough to go to the MN games. Howabout you all come up here!

I have... and tried... and died... and then was forgiven for trying in the first place. ;)

You will never be able to roll "all the the players". That is simply because Nero doesn't account for a few things one of witch is homies. Two players will always beat one. The town will always win.

squeegee said:
You will never be able to roll "all the the players". That is simply because Nero doesn't account for a few things one of witch is homies. Two players will always beat one. The town will always win.

I'm glad you feel that way.

But what you need to remember is that just because you are the one rolling the town, it does not mean that you don't have friends as well.

Libras - Listening to powerpop, then screamo, then J-pop, then Leeroy Jenkins, then end with some Marilyn Manson. You better be emotionally blown after that. :p
"I call froth a... you know what, never mind. Miscant."

marilyn manson?? is evil? or ..maybe i misunderstood that last post

I honestly wouldn't worry about it Tzydl...

none of us do.

I'm a pretty good judge of whether or not someone's evil....but that's probably due to hella low standards on evil!

And just morals in general.

I don't think they qualify as morals in the way that most people think of them.

Wilde_Night said:
You'll probably meet her eventually. We'll be in the Illinois/Wisconsin area in about 7 months until the Navy decides to move us again, so I am sure there will be opportunities to meet depending on what chapters I decide to hop around to. Though, Wildescent is like level 16+ so if there is a level cap, that will be difficult. :)

No level cap here in Chi-town... so come on out! Cheapest gaming in the Alliance, as well! We teasingly refer to ourselves as the MWE capital of Fortannis, being that over half of our regulars all play MWEs. Let us know when you're in the area so we can properly welcome you!

moraless marcena...it flows....I like it..hehehe like a pirate name

Back