Knock Knock... Who's there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Santet killed Atrox, I got a feeling he might be partial to green.
We'll be going once I'm done with these townsfolk.
They are slow learners.
Oh.. and no friends unless they ask to come with.
~Besser

Lamari,
I'm a Pointa. Now I am sad you don't remember meeting me..... Why you not know what a Spirin is? If I was a Spirin I would be sad you dont remember him either.

I will tell you who Spirin is if you tell me what your favorite game is? I gave you one answer to you questions.

Pointa

..... I never said I didn't remember you. I just wanted to know what a Pointa was... there is always more to a thing then just its name. You are the green person with the other green person who had one eye, who accused me of doing bad things to the Prolon. I remember exactly who you are. I DO NOT forget such TREACHERY!.. BUT I Forgive You... I understand.
ANY WAY!!!

I don't have a name for my favorite game, but its easy to play. I play it all the time! I like seeing how things react, so I do whatever is on my mind... and see what they do. If I like it I WIN!!! .... If I don't like it I BLOW IT UP !!!!....... AND I WIN!!! It's the best game, cause I always WIN!!! I can teach you how to play if you like. I bet you would be very good at it. I can tell. I just know.

Let me know when you are ready to play....

.. I'm so excited

OH and thanks for using my full name. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

WHAT IS A SPIRIN!?!?!?!?!!

~ Lamari

Lamar,

We greenies not accuse you of doin anythin to Prolon. We not say "You did this to Prolon." or "You did that to Prolon". We say "Where Prolon go?!" and "Did you do anythin to Prolon?" That not accusin, that askin.

Orc not good with subtle. Treachery? I not have long enough life for dat.

We ask point blank. You told point blank. We say, ok. And off we went.

-Naga (the one-eye greenie)

Lemari, That not nice at all. You hurt Pointa's feelings. I asked you what was your favorite game that was it. Saying that Pointa committed TREACHERY does not make Pointa want to play games with you at all now! Just like you think people are your friends Pointa thinks Prolon is her friend. You and him went off and he didn't come back. Would you not be worried about your friend? How many friends you have??

Here is the answer to your question. Spirin is someone like you but someone totally different. Some people say he is closer to you than you think and you seem to have not know him. Which makes Pointa wonder why you not know him either.

Pointa very hurt right now.... I will go and find another person to play a game with. Naga will play game with me.

bu.. 'but... we were having so much fun?

*cry*

~ Lamar

::a sing-songy voice bounces into the dreamworld, and Atrox's head pops in, smiling:: Knock knock! Who's there? Interrupting Atrox... Interrupting... WHABAM! I'm helping out the bad guys! ::giggles::

I knew I really, really liked the place with all the undead. Not only are they dumb enough to just stand there while I siphon them, but wow... this place has so much more information about how undead are made! I totally heart this place.

The green sparkles all over my face were pretty awesome, and all the new tricks I have! The land there liked me SO much. The Deadlands recognized my potential, my powers, my thirst, and it gave me new toys to play with. It even helped the Husks; that was icing on the proverbial cupcake. ::puts her hand over her mouth in surprise:: Oh, did I just break a law, mentioning pastry which doesn't exist? Drat! Fine me, baby!

Lamari! You'd love this guy I met up there. He was super duper shiny and magical. I think he was made out of gold! I bet he'd be your bestie if you went up there... you might have a hard time hugging him through all that metal, but I bet you could destroy his hard outer shell and get at the lovey dovey inside.

::a frustrated sigh echoes through the dream:: Now, that Santet... he's not too bad for an old Orc... and that Ogre, the old one whose spirit shined in the night... he had some tricks up his sleeve, too. But that's okay, I'll smash both their spirits into little tiny fragments. Like I said to Santet, it wouldn't be the first "Good Death" I've dealt out, that's for sure! Of course, I'd much rather have Santet as my friend, but he's more Besser's type, I think. Big, green, and swings harder than I ever could. ::mad giggles::

I'll get the knack of this withering thing, though. All these new tricks, so much to learn all at once.

Oh, and about Vera... she's TOTALLY A SPY. Hahahahahaaaaaa. She spies on me, you silly heads! That's her one and only gig, keeping me relatively in check and watching out for the youngin's. It's how it's always... ::her voice trails off, before shaking her head:: That's odd... why did I say that? Must be the new tricks playing with my head.

Now... to go learn a new nursery rhyme... unless one of you want to spare a life and teach me one in these funny dreams...

Mmmm.... and what to be, what to look like next? Decisions, decisions... ::skips off into the darkness singing Little Bunny Foo Foo::

Good to zee you all beginning to ask some of zhe right questions. But I don't zhink you really understand vhat is happening.

Keep asking quvestions. Find zhe answers. Ve must be rejoined before ve can truly be destroyed.

Be careful. You must find the way to bring those zhat were separated and return zhem to whole.

-Leovet

Oh good, we gettin the whole family here. This be helpful. Now everybody see who you all be. Only one left I not hear from or see is the red one. I callin you out red guy!

Ona

Ona,
I don't think you can count. There is two left. You are right though, lets have the whole family join. Spirin and Mr. Red dude would you like to chime in?

Pointa

You right. I can't count. I forgot about Spirin cause I already meet him face to face.

Keep up that rambling, Levoet; you're going to make them kill us all and kill themselves off in the process. I'm very much enjoying this new freedom away from all of you. It's nice and peaceful and there are many things to learn. Do you really think putting us all back together will help them? You're just throwing them back to square one. Apart, we can help them; at least I can now, when I couldn't before. You're just as hazardous as Spirin with your deception.

Atrox, what's gotten into you? You're going to get yourself in trouble and end up way over your head causing... so many problems... ... When I find you...

~Vera

Atrox, you can have a new nursery rhyme every day if that will really spare any lives.

Here is one:

Little baby bear
He had no hair
But he didn't care
This little baby bear

Little baby girl
She had no curl
No curl to twirl
For this little baby girl

Little baby boy
He had no toy
No toy, no joy
For this little baby boy

Little baby doll
She had them all
So all would call
For this little baby doll

-Sun-Li Yin

Vera, Pointa thinks she likes this side of you. You find Atrox let me know. I be happy to help you take care of her. I might have some fun games to play too.

Whole, he was pure, inviolate. Shattered, his armor is breached. The fragments must be shown life, allowed to know everything which is not-void. Thus will corruption be corrupted; void given substance. How to destroy emptyness? Fill it.
When the "corrupted" fragments are re-joined, Dissonance WILL re-emerge; but Dissonance made flawed, fragile, imperfect.
He knows this, so do they. They will resist being rejoined.

Teovel deTomros Viatsa

Sun-Li Yin,

If you knew vhat she is going to use zhem for, you vouldn't be giving zhem to her. It vill not be pleasant.

Vera,

A chance to finally be a rest vould truly be a relief. Our time vill come. Zhey vill learn the truth, or enough to matter.

Zhen it vill soon be zhe end. But not soon enough, I'm afraid.

-Leovet

I am so confused... you all speak confetti non-sense. All this whole and separate blah blah jargon. Lies and riddles. Deceptions..... I just want to have FUN! This is too serious. I am no longer amused. And why does the Pointa play games with Vera and not ME.. TREACHERY!!...

Atrox troxy trox! i am glad you are not dead... I wanted to KILL you. It will make the Prolon happy. It's okay though. If you are nice to meee I might reconsider. You do have fun silly songs. We can blow things up!

~ Lamar

Lamar,
Pointa wants to play games and have fun too, but you mean to me and use big mean words. You TREACHERY!! Vera has been nice to me and MAYBE she will want to play games with me because she is nice!

Vera,
Would you play games with Pointa?

Ona,
You want to play game with Pointa too? It will be fun, I promise!

*sticks tongue out at Lamar*

Lamare, they want to kill you; that is what they are discussing. If you sat down to actually think about what's running through your brain for half a second, you might be able to pay attention to what's being said.

I don't want to rest, I want to live. Being here is relief enough.

Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back