Knock Knock... Who's there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grim,

Shattering him do nothing. He just reform again like nothing happened. The covering him in the opposite color thing is interesting though. From what i hear though getting close to him be taking your life in your own hands. I was told that he hit so hard you feel it even if you block or parry the blow. Only way to not get hurt is get out of the way.

Also, if green be his opposite than Besser be the one that balances him.

Besser,

Pointa tell me you not know anything about the others. This mean you not know anything about the red one too? How do he make you feel when you think about him?

-Ona

Vera.......................

Vera................................

Vera..............................

-a coyote snarl in rage is heard-

Besser,

You dare call my spear inferior? I was caught off my element when I encountered you and as a wise teach taught me how to use my spear in another effective form. My spear let's me perform at my peak! Perhaps the spear makes your ability drop, but come see me in my element and you will eat your words. My spear was a gift indeed, but a carefully selected gift to show brutes, husks, and undead the fury and warrior I am. I respect you as a teacher but do not insult me.

Corporal Zimps of New Ravenswood

Well since Vera wont talk to me. I will play with Lamar and Atrox. I even had something for you Vera, but I guess you not want Pointa to get it for you. So me am leaving it in the small village I am passing through that man can keep it...

So here you go Atrox. Pointa likes this one and even made it extra special for you!

Who's afraid of the big bad Atrox?
The big bad Atrox
The big bad Atrox
Who's afraid of the big bad Atrox?
Tra-la-la-la-la-la

I'm not afraid of the big bad Atrox
The big bad Atrox
The big bad Atrox
I'm not afraid of the big bad Atrox
Tra-la-la-la-la-la

Hope you like. Pointa not forget!

Pointa

Patience is a useful tool to have, young Orc; I would suggest you practice it. I wandered off because I felt there was no more point to defending my case. You'll all come to your decisions one way or another, why waste my efforts trying to convince you when there isn't any trust? It sounds like your Ogre friend already has his mind made up about what is to be done with us. My hope is that you'll wake him up and make him come to his senses if he believes my brothers. If Spirin showed him some of his dreams, who knows what he did to his mind.

You should be careful who you choose to play with; toying with Lamare and Atrox won't bode well for you, unless you have a death wish. Please be careful; I can't be around all the time to help.

I confess, I don't know any games, I don't think I'm the best to play with, but I'd be happy if you showed me sometime. What do you have for me?

This Grim fellow knows his colors well, though I'd like to see what happens when you put my brothers in a room together; good luck trying to get them there. Besser's stubborn enough he'd try to kill anything that looked at him funny. Grim, you're a dwarf, yes? I don't believe we've met.

~Vera

Ooooh, I like these rhymes.

I've never heard a Dwarven rhyme before... I like those. Do all your people have rhymes about weapons? I like them.

I am no sure dat you're reazon for vanting nursery rhymes iz az pure az you zay eet iz Atrox. You syphoned body out of a friend of mine so he fall and hit head against tree. I can tell stories but of nursery rhymes I know none. Az you are so evil do nursery rhymes beink pure give you more strength to do bad? I fear vat may 'appen if you get too many nursery rhymes for der must be reason other den vone you give. As you say you enjoy pain and sufferink so vat joy could you get from dee innocence and purity of nursery rhyme less dey give you strength.

Troxy! When are you going to sing me songs...? I like the one about the bouncing FOO FOO.. The part with the bopping is the best!! I can bop things on the head. I'm really good at it. Can we bop all the people with the funny voices... I can't understand them and it irritates me.

~ Lamar

Za vonez whoz talkz wiz de funnzy voizez...

~ Lamari

Awwww, no rhymes for Saturday, Sunday, or today... though there are a few hours left. Some of you may be night owls! I like going to sleep early sometimes. It takes up a lot of energy to think of excellent plans, to experiment with things...

OH! I'd LOVE to sing you a song, Lamari! Little Bunny Foo Foo is my favorite, too. It's amazing how many different versions of that one song there happen to be... some kids think the bunny scoops up field mice, others think this bunny scoops up bears! I'll sing all of them to you if you want, and we can bop things on the head.

Lamari, I'm really glad you understand my love of nursery rhymes. I know, everyone would expect me to like loud music, angry music, but really, there's something simple about a catchy melody and simple rhymes being sung by a brave little voice facing down the boogeyman.

I don't understand all the funny voices, either, Lamari. Maybe those ones have tusks on the inside of their mouths... make them talk funny differently than the orcs and ogres? Not sure. How about you, Odd-one-out? You have anything weird in your mouth make you talk all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz filled?

I have not forgotten. I have been traveling and checking up on you!
I have not confirmed you have kept your side of the bargin either!

To make up for no one else dreaming a rhyme for you, here you go.

Rhyme one!
The old gray mare,
She ain't what she used to be
Ain't what she used to be,
Ain't what she used to be
The old gray mare,
Many long years ago.

Many long years ago,
Many long years ago,
The old gray mare,
Many long years ago.

Rhyme two!
Three blind mice. Three blind mice.
See how they run. See how they run.
They all ran after the farmer's wife,
Who cut off their tails with a carving knife,
Did you ever see such a sight in your life,
As three blind mice?

Rhyme three!
Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Rhyme four!
All around the mulberry bush
The monkey chased the weasel;
The monkey thought 'twas all in fun
Pop! goes the weasel.

Rhyme five!
Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And pretty maids all in a row.

Pointa

Sometimes im a flippin genius...

Vera.. yeah well you see patterns when you travel the mysts. Themes.. like the weave of magic's tapestry overlaid on the peoples and objects of each land... ya gotta look for the patterns.

And nope im far away fighting a war for my home before i can again help kuspar.

Grim

Atrox!
Another one I have been singing lately!

A-hunting we will go,
A-hunting we will go,
Hi-ho the derry-o
A-hunting we will go!

To Zimps, spears are inferior when paired with shields, unless you have hundreds of them. I do not say this with challenge or with malice. Do not make me regret giving you respect enough to remake your weapon. I will welcome another duel, should you return to Kupspar.

To Lamari, I'm ready to go when you are. Please try to focus on the *** whooping we're gonna put on Atrox.

~Besser

Ok so the feller in red and the blue are teamin up against another... ppposite colors my bet.

Blue and red aren't opposites...

Besser I will come find you... Oh and I met Spirin, he told me we should destroy ourselves. Vera got cranky like she does. It was funny.

- Lamar

Jevedor said:
Blue and red aren't opposites...

Besser I will come find you... Oh and I met Spirin, he told me we should destroy ourselves. Vera got cranky like she does. It was funny.

- Lamar

He bends his will toward directing them to self destruction because he knows the danger he is in if we are able to rejoin them.

Teovel.

Self destruction through rejoining. He's a fool that dreams too much for his own good.

Lamari, sorry for being bitter, but it's hard to enjoy yourself when the two of you are around.

~Vera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back