Knock Knock... Who's there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so, I'm very confused. These shard-people-things walking arou.... excuse me... rifting around everywhere are friendly? Or at least some are. But there is talk of destroying them. Or not destroying them but putting them back together or something.

I believe that I've met Atrox, Vera, Lamari and Bessir when I was last in Kupspar and they seemed friendly enough.

The Lamari one just seemed a little scatterbrained. Looking for a friend. Something got me very excited to find out what was going on when he was around. I usually suppress that excitement and am rather cautious but couldn't help it around him.

Other than the talk of torturing little kids the Atrox one seemed to be "calmer" in the presence of her siblings. Didn't really speak with her much.

Bessir just seemed to want to make things better. Including people.

And Vera seemed to be the one keeping the rest in line for the most part.

I met that red ****** too. He's not really my type for a fight. Running around cleaving through shields. I was too busy getting the hell away from him to catch his name.

-Lenry Mugridge

Did you meet the Spirin... he's a curmudgeon.. only more of a wibbly wobbly sour apple than a grumpy man. Every one was making a big deal out of him, but he only wants me to kill myself. I didn't get it. Vera said he doesn't like me. This is probably true, though he did seem to want to chat me up so who knows... Never the less I like him. He seems to KNOW things...

I remember you Lenry. You were fun. We should go on adventures. We can bring all my friends... I seem to be collecting them. I like collections.. The Pointa gave me a present. I MUST KILL THE PRESENT... Would you want to assist with this.?! If you are not of the bubble slaying type we could find a small animal or another one of those people who yelled at me for not wearing a silly necklace... Can I wear your hat?

~ Lamari

Lamar! I agree Spirin is a doomy gloomy guy. Why did he ask you to kill yourself?

How is the bubbles coming along? Dying nicely I hope. If I see anything else to use for target practice I will have it with me next time I see you.

Atrox,
Pointa sorry no one has been giving you rhymes. How about this one?

Jack be Nimble
Jack, be nimble,
Jack, be quick,
Jack, jump over
The candlestick. Jack jumped high
Jack jumped low
Jack jumped over
and burned his toe.

Pointa

I seems like it has been so long since i have heard the speaking in the dreams. It is good to hear you all, and the rhymes have given me a smile.

Also Pointa I would like to speak more in private, contact me.

Brandr

Lamari, if you get my hat, what do I get in return?

What an odd, odd very odd question...!! I am at odds myself with an answer. I just don't know. I will think about it and get back to you...

- Lamari

I thought i would help out with the rhymes, so here is one.

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of!
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and all things nice
That's what little girls are made of!

Brandr

Oh, Brandr... I like your rhyme the best.

So sad to see so many days without rhymes... I really, really though all of you liked the locals so much more than you actually do.

Lamari! I still want to sing for you the mighty tale of Little Bunny Foo Foo. It is my very favorite. We should do that soon.

Maybe someone should come up with a rhyme for poor little Zigwit... I really thought that whole ordeal would be harder than it was. His spirit felt wonderful, and I truly enjoyed siphoning it. Now, if only his spirit had brought along with it the knowledge of how to make the dolls, not just control them. Ah, well, I'll figure that out in due time. Little Brother has the Husks, and now I have the dolls. SO MUCH FUN will be had.

Sweet dreams, all.

~Atrox

Atrox,
I still have no proof the rhymes have helped. Can anyone speak on your behalf that you upheld your end?

who's "little brother"?

Lamari,
I'm still waiting for you, I knew I should've come and found you. I don't know who or what the Spirin is, so I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. I'll start looking for you, please don't be difficult. At the very least Atrox seems like she might be local soon. That'll save us a trip.
~Besser

Pointa, it's mighty hard to prove when you're *not* doing something. If there are local authorities in charge of murders, though, I suppose you could ask about how many I've killed... though sometimes it's not just me - Lamari has some really fun "games" to play... but still. My numbers are down.

Lamari! How was the cake? I hope it was as tasty as we'd hoped it would be. Murder cake is always the best.

OH! I found a really great book. Lamari, you and I should sit down and read it together! I bet you'd be able to figure out all these drawings and diagrams much more easily than I can... and hey, if you help me figure it out, I'll give you some amazing toys to play with!

In truth, lately I am growing a bit weary of games... You mention it a few hundred times and suddenly every one thinks its the only thing you care about..

If any one sees the farmer girl... I think her name is Sara... tell her I am really sorry about not finishing the job with the chickens... I don't think I found all of them. There may have been a few left under some of the rubble. I don't normaly like to leave a job unfinished but suddenly found myself very sad to see so many dead chickens and didnt feel like finishing. If she needs more dead chickens her neighbors should have some...

~ Lamar

Lamari,

I'll be sure to inform her if I was see her.

Atrox,

I might be able to help you out with that book as well. I'm pretty good at solving puzzles. I'd love to take a look at it when I see you again.

Lenry

Lamari, What other activities do you like to do when you are bored of playing games?

Pointa

Lenry! That would be wonderful. Your people sure are good at making things that look like they're alive. You might be perfect for the job.

Lamari - no worries, brother! I got the last of those chickens for you. Some of them were hiding under the roosting shed. Also, if you're frustrated, I have a toy you can blow up. It'll give me the chance to practice repairing her.

Pointa - I've found a way to prove I'm not killing kids. I'll just leave them paralyzed in front of the tavern for you. You'll see how many of them I could have killed and didn't. Here's hoping the lizards don't get to 'em.

~Atrox

The Pointa,

Where have you been...? I looked for you when I was last running amok. You were not around. I had something I wanted to show you, but alas another time perhaps.

In any event, a question you have asked me. I suppose it would depend on my mood. I do find it strange that all you tiny folk seem to think all I like to do is play games. I could run around stabbing and destroying a whole section of town and no one bats an eye. They just call me a brat, and dont take me seriously. It quite insulting really. You would think If I tried to kill someone they would take it more seriously. Ah well perhaps I should just stop being so... [small]forgiving[/small]... BUT I DIGRESS... what was the question again...?

~ Lamar

Lamari,
I sorry I missed you when I was at the gather it seemed like our paths were not meant to cross. I was sad we did not get to talk more because I am interested in learning more about you. I shall be at the next gather if you would like to show me then. How does that sound. Also my original question to you was, what other activities do you like to do when you are bored of playing games?

Atrox,
I will be in Kuspar for a bit if any children do show up in front of the tavern I will retrieve them and take them back to their families... I shall give you more nursery rhymes. To keep you from hurting kids. Do not go out of your way though if you can find something else to harm that might have a chance please do. I have been out gathering ryhmes for you. Here are a few since I have been silent for a bit.

Do you know the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man?
Do you know the Muffin Man
Who lives in Drury Lane?

A-tisket a-tasket
A green and yellow basket
I wrote a letter to my love
And on the way I dropped it,
I dropped it,
I dropped it,
And on the way I dropped it.
A little boy he picked it up and put it in his pocket.

**** a doodle do!
My dame has lost her shoe,
My master's lost his fiddlestick,
And knows not what to do.

Hey, diddle, diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon.
The little dog laughed
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Pointa

Have you been enjoying your topiary garden of children? I've even been quite generous, leaving some extras there on the days when I have no rhymes to listen to, no songs to sing.

I'm bored, bored, bored. The best laid plans take SO MUCH TIME... Lamari - have you perfected the art of speeding up time yet? That needs to happen, and you're so much better than I am at these things. Maybe you and I should go up and visit the Deadlands together. That would help pass the time!

Lenry - I may take you up on your offer! I'm no good at making things yet, and your people are so very much better than me at putting things together. These dolls sure are good at killing, but they look awful. What's a girl to do? That's okay... I now have a little army at my disposal.

Atrox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back