My thoughts will be quick

Argus, It is not that I know little about you it is that I simply don't care about you. I care only about those who have showen me they can and will fight. Those who stand and have stood against the dominion mean something to me. Until I see you in combat against them or any force I simply will not know you nor trust you. So your opinion should be kept to yourself because I don't remember you being asked for it. You chose to come in to this conversation and now you are trying to dispute the fact that I don't want your info. You informed me of something I already know. You assumed I didn't want anyone to find me when in fact it is only the dominion I don't want to find me. That is why I have been in contact with my friends. The conversation you chose to just let yourself in. Thank you for informing about what I already know about the dominion. But please next time what to see if someone asks for your opinion before you go and offer it.

JarrinVorgik said:
Argus, I will put it in words that your simple mind can understand. Why I wouldn't want to be found is because I am in the contested lands. Which means if the dominion found I would either be killed or worse they could mess with my mind. You know for a biata your not very smart.

You do realize that adventurers are not the only ones who hear in their dreams, yes?

I suggest you choose your words with caution; this realm between worlds has many ears pressed to it.

-Sevaria of Goshawk

Sevaria,

Jarrin seems to be as intellingent as he claims Argus to be. If he cannot focus his mind enough to make sure only his friends and comrades hear his thoughts he should concentrate on training rather than exploring the Contested Lands alone. He has only himself to blame if the Dominion find him.

Telokh Amdo

Sevaria and Tekolh, you are both right I have forgotten that it is not only adventurers who can hear in this realm. I allowed my anger to get the best of me. I do still have much to learn. Argus, if you are at the next gathering we shall have to speak then face to face.

Jarrin,
Pleaze don't let your mind vonder too far. If you do you vill find ze dominion at your door. Remember your trainning. You did not zeem like the person I meet. Don't let your anger get ze bez ov you. Ven you do, like before, you vake me from deep zleep. Calm your heart.

Lanna

Lana, I am very sorry if my anger was able to stur you in your sleep. I never meant for that to happen. Sweet dreams my dear friend and peace be with you.

Indeed, Jarrin, Perhaps Theo, Melleth and I could teach you a thing or two about silent Rage....Anyway If you will excuse me I have to go see a hobling about a horse.

Cousin Cuar,

Will you be making a trip to Odenis in the future?

Yes Theo,

in fact if you have a moment send me a private missive (oog: call me) I have soemthing that we need to discuess.

Jarrin,

remember Silent Rage...just think about it.

Argus,

To be honest with you, I have traveled with jarrin for many moons now. You mustent get offened or explain things to jarrin the manor you did. Jarrins mind is that of pure fighting warrior. He man sleep, eats, and drinks fighting... While he may not be a seasoned adventurer that does not mean he can not hold his own. I have seen his tatics and his thoughts on paper of way of fighting. While he may not be as smart or as wise as others, he is still there in the front line with a shield and his axe. The best advice i could give you....just let it go.

To everyone else be safe and i look forward to see some of you again in June.

Now wheres that jerky?

Cuar if you, Melleth and Theo are willing to teach me about this Silent Rage then I am willing to learn. Speak with me more privately thought I am In need of your presence here. Maybe Theo and Melleth could join you. Your help will be appriciated

I am currently located in New Ravenswood and was not planning to leave here any time soon.

Perhaps in a month or so.

I also must journy to Icenia in a few months past to once again attend the individual tournament.

I'm sure Ithica would enjoy another chance, be it small, to beat me.

Cuar,

Thank you for your words. It has been some time since meeting in the Vansir Reclaim. Perhaps we'll meet in June.

Jarrin,

My apologies. I should not have jumped into your dreams. You certainly have a strong will and passion. I will look forward to meeting you during the next gathering.

Argus Varda

Jarrin,
I ope ever sing iz goingk ze vay you vant it. zo I canno do much to elp you know zat at zis time I am able to come to your aid. Don't hazitate to ask me.

Your Roma Friend
Lanna Rose

Lana your company right now would be a blessing and a curse. Because as much as I would enjoy you here with me I could never forgive myself if anything happened to you. Your man at arms, Jarrin V.

Jarrin,
Zen don't vorry. I vill not come to your aid. I know zat I vould be more ov a burden to you anyvays. Stay save. Your savety iz in my mind alvays. Die loudly.

Lanna Rose

Theo,

I for one look forward to your challange in the alchmey battle, if they have one this year.

Argus,

Not every wound can be covered up with a cloth, Just some words of adivce, be weiry of who you try to help.

Jarrin and Lanna,

Get a hut and call it a night. Be safe the two of you....

Well i must awake....i feel i might have some company visiting soon.

Lana your presence would never be a burden. Just it is hard enough keeping oneself safe. Though your magic storm would be a huge help if things got ugly here. Cuar only if we can use your hut. I kid and I joke. I shall be safe.

Jarrin,
You bezt be only joking. I understand your pozition. I vill try to keep my vorries to myselve.

Cuar,
You mizunderstand my conzer for Jarrin. He iz but a friend to me. Zat iz az far az my feelingz go. Do not zink I vill let dat comment zlip my mint. I vill ave to zpeak to you in perzon about dat. I don't apprezate zoze kindz ov remarkz. Pleaze keep zoze thoughtz to your selve.

Lanna Rose

Lana, I was only joking, but you do have to understand to hear our words to each other from anothers point of view it would seem as if are feelings were more then that of friendship.

Back