My thoughts will be quick

Jarrin,
I don't understand vy other peoplez miztake friendzip for ozer zingz. Maybe I never vill. *sigh* I ave been among Roma for too long. My mint haz been clozed to ozerz. I am zorry for my rash vords. But I zill don't zee how telling you I care for your savety leadz ozers to dink itz more zend friendzip.....

Lanna Rose

Lana, I undertsand your frustration I have only traveled among adventurers for a short period of time aswell. And sometimes things that I say are also taken in the wrong sense of what they mean. I usually just chaulk it up in inexperience on my part. You and I know we are just friends and if it gives them something to talka about in these terrible times atleast it is a small ray of sunshine in these dark times that we all face. Besides I am honored at the fact that they would choose me to be in that rumor I mean you are a romani who casts celetrial magic and I am a biata fighter. I don't think there has ever been a stranger hypothetical couple. I can barely stop myself from laughing but if I don't then I will probably wake up laughing and fall out of this tree and that might hurt me just a little. Stay safe and travel well. Your man in arms and your meat sheild, Jarrin V.

Jarrin,
You made me laugh so hard I voke my lidle zizter in ze nex room. Yez zat vood be a very zrange zight in deed. Ve vill need to zpeak again ven every von iz not azleep. I vill nap later in ze day. zpeak to me zen.

Lanna Rose

Lanna,

if i offened you i am truely sorry, it was only a jest and and joke toward jarrin. If there is anything this humble kiriegani can do for you let me know.

Sigh, some things never cease to amaze me a quarrel arises from ones own whims and suddenly I find myself being a teacher of Silent Rage.. I must say I am amused. However I did not think I was all that quiet, nor did I think my own rage was silent perhaps that is from the beating that is in my head. All in all Misunderstandings abound and I am amused, please continue the show. Although not too much longer I have to travel soon and will not be able to sleep for some time.
~Melleth

Lana, I hope you didn't startle your sister when you woke her. I was meaning to be be funny but I guess picturing a biata falling out of a tree woul be humorous. Cuar, a joke at my expense I feel privelged I didn't know our friendship was that strong. And Melleth you must speak with Cuar about Silent Rage this is a "teaching" that I actually agree with. It seems to me like a good idea. Travel safely all of you. Melleth I need to speak with you privately (oog: pm me when you can) I have an Idea if you and Cuar are up for it.

Cuar,
If I do need zomezing I vill let you know. Right now I juz need to realize dat my vays are different from dat ov ze non Romani.

Jarrin,
My zizter iz fine. she vas juz upzet about being voken up. But az you zed zat vood be a funny zight. Anyvay stay save.

Lanna Rose

Lana, I shall and you aswell. Though your ways may be different never change who your are thats what makes you such a great person and a good friend.

Jarrin,
You are a vonderful friend. Zank you for ze complement. I vood like to learn more ov you vays. Maybe ven ve zee eachozer again. But I must go for a ville. I don't zink I vill be azleep for a few dayz. I hav to begin an important ceremony tonight. Stay save. Iv I happen to fall azleep I vill zpeak with you again.

Lanna Rose

Jarrin..*hic*

it seems you got yourself in a bit of a pickle...

haha....*hic*

I never thought of my rage as silent either. I could have sworn that i showcased my distaste for most things quite clear to everyone. Perhaps Cuar, I prepare to not stand so close to my opponents in the Alchemists battle.

And perhaps less acrobatics where it is not needed.

Lana, whatever this ceremony may be it sounds important. We can speak when ever you want. Pippin, I'm not sure we have ever met but what is this pickle I am in?

I nap and hear all dis stuff. It am the longest quick thought ever. Maybe um...try stay awake more in such dangerous place! You am surely have your face' cleave clean off by a malicious blade if this incessant dreaming continue. The dream realm am addictive for sure, it coddle you like Manusia ma ma, but it can discipline you like Sastrawan pa pa. I can make this real easy for you. I save you trip so you can spend more time' with pretty Romani and less time dreaming about her.

Dominion use the Necro 'cause it am easy and they are weak fool'. They summon the Undead because they are tactically useful on the battlefield, due to their many resistances. However, their reliance on chaos has corrupted their mind and made them fight like idiot'. They prove this by letting one of their most high ranking officer' get captured. Why do they continue? Simple, Chaos and Necromancy are one and they confound the brain and make you act crazy. It not only erode the soil but it also erode the spaghetti thinker coil' up in your skull.

So that' it. Lesson learn. Go back to Fairdale where it am safe. I see your performance in battle Jarrin and you have some skill, we need your blade arm not be torn off needlessly 'cause you keep resting your face on mossy hill in the depth' of monster-land.

Tetsu Mengossok Tarang
-Court of the Ash Forest
-Shaman, Arkelian Hunt

Tetsu, You are absolutely right, I would really be putting myself in a lot of danger if I were still in the woods. I actually came across a ducal outpost and opted to stay there for awhile while I await Cuar. I do hope to see you in Faredale. We shall have a drink. Jarrin V.

Cuar, I don't think it would be wise to walk into a ducal outpost and waylay a visitor. But however do come and join me here we have much to discuss. I have devised a plan and a good strategy to impliment that plan and maybe stem the flow of dominion into faredale for a little while at least maybe help the ducal army retake the contested lands. But hurry it must be done before we all gather again in June.

Well....i might be getting on a ship again...not sure yet though, dont ask just dont ask, but aye if i do not travel the seas in the next up comming weeks ill ride shadow as fast as i can to you.

Cuar, You did not peg me as the sea faring type. But to each their own I guess. May the wind guide you where you are needed most.

Planning on a taking a pleasure cruise in the weeks to come Cuar?

Where ever are you heading to?

Back