Stone Elfs

Libras said:
Another Stone Elf question. I haven't seen a single Stone Elf with facial hair. Do they not grow it like many other elves, or is it a choice? I personally shave before every event since a lack of facial hair just seems more "elf".

Telokh Amdo, played by Mike E, had a soul patch at the last HQ event. It looked pretty cool, and went along with the elven facial geometry quite nicely. (I do not have elven facial geometry, thus the gaunting of the cheeks with anti-blush. It has the unintended, but not unliked, side effect of making me look creepy.)

<<< Yeah! You obviously didn't know Kade very well... Blonde + MWE. >>>

Oh, right! I hadn't seen Kade in so long, I forgot!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Well one thing I do see a nice about stone elves is they seem like they might be just a tad bit more summer friendly the dark elves... =)

Dreamingfurther said:
Well one thing I do see a nice about stone elves is they seem like they might be just a tad bit more summer friendly the dark elves... =)

Make-up is make-up and dark clothes are clothes. *shrugs* :p

Dreamingfurther said:
The problem is, you're not allowed to bitch about the heat as a Stone Elf. (That should be written in the rule book under the "Racial Disadvantages" section. Stone Elves: Cannot buy Two-Handed Edged, Not allowed to Bitch about anything)

Ren Suzume said:
Dreamingfurther said:
The problem is, you're not allowed to bitch about the heat as a Stone Elf. (That should be written in the rule book under the "Racial Disadvantages" section. Stone Elves: Cannot buy Two-Handed Edged, Not allowed to Bitch about anything)

LMAO! Well my wife will be happy about that! :lol:

well any elf race can't get the larger weapons...

but would it really be breaking the rp character to complain about something? I mean physical discomfort isn't emotional weakness its just plain pure logical fact... I don't think that a stone elf couldn't complain about anything? (although that would be interesting... =P)

No, I was just kidding. Ren bitches a lot more than is healthy for anyone. (Maybe that's just an extention of my RL personality) Of course, she doesn't consider it complaining. She's merely stating the facts.

i can't imagine playing a stone elf. everything is just too funny for me after 10 p.m. at night!!! I was reading the part of the book about making a character and its saying "don't be a bard if you can't carry a tune" "don't be a rogue if you're not good at being sneaky" or something like that and i'm like uhhhhhhhhh

don't be a stone elf because EVERYTHING is funny
don't be a mwe because well they're rather uhh....flirtatious? and i just couldnt be that way
don't be a dark elf because well I'd MELT IN THE WIG and MAKEUP
i couldn't be a hobbling because of the hair
orc and ogre again with the make up
doesn't leave too much open HEHEHEHEHEHEH

don't be a mwe because well they're rather uhh....flirtatious? and i just couldnt be that way

Not every MWE is flirtatious. Some of us are quite celebate and serious.

Some...

Fynwei said:
Hm, wouldn't the plural for Stone Elf actually be Stone Elves?
It would be, according to Dictionary.com.
Wilde_Night said:

Some dwarves also don't drink alcohol; but it is a defining fantasy trait of the race. There are always exceptions, whether they be unoriginal (Stone Elf Jester!) or a believable deviation. (Dark Elf that hates archery because it doesn't give him the feel of victory in the end.)

I think a Stone Elf jester could be amazing! He would just have to do a completely dry act... =P

Wilde_Night said:

I've gotta say that even though my MWE might groan at the thought, there are a couple really well established Mystic Wood Elf characters who are not flirtatious at all, whether because of being essentially celibate, or because they are deeply in love with someone... and they add more dimension to a race that could easily fall into being 2 dimensional (but thankfully doesn't seem to be).

oh its two dimensional alright... =P *dam satyrs...*

pththththt

I use Mehron makeup.. and their sealer is really nice to keep from seating off the makeup.
I am a morian stone elf -

Nice to meet ya!

Onitt - aka Symerille

where do you get Mehron makeup?

Suspiciously enough at http://www.Mehron.com Its the stuff I brought down when I visited Northfield (at least one of many varieties)

Back