This is the post that never ends (Again)

She's not that bad.

You just need to know how to handle her.

She is Sarr. And muzzel and oven mitts....i hope she doesn't read this post.

I'm really glad she is on my team.

I wanted to paly a sarr, but it doesn't help that I'm alergic to a lot of different types of prosthetics. And I didn't want to buy the expensive kind.

i need more alchemy...well...tzydl needs more alchemy...but i need waylay first :(

also...getting coin from monsters requires killing them....I am no good with the fighting....and NOTHING HERE HAS A METABOLIM!! well nothing in Deadlands...I have tonna alchemy and no metabolisms to work it on!!!!!!

Make Vorpals and sell them to PCs.

Though plenty of things in Deadlands have metabolism...

They are called "PCs"

And they have awesome treasure.

actually last event was my first time of making vorpal coating and sold it to an archer...it was really cool because he was one ofthe guys who wrote the alliance rule book and on the way to logistics he says "this is my first time doing this. we wrote the rules for it, but I never actually did it to see it put into action" i was like "WHOAH...cool" heheheh it was fun

Nice.

Was it Scott?

Mike something or other...Michael i wanna say haynes but that may be wrong.

Hynes?

thats it...heheheh plays an elf...really cool guy...i once needed a marshall and i couldn't find one so he says I'll marshall for you...and i have no idea who he is...so i am like "oh okay hang on let me go get the person from logistics i need" so i head over to logistics and i say i found my marshall to do my magic item and they say who?? and i say Umm some guy named michael he plays an elf...and a few of them were like "uhh no we don't know who that is i'm not sure that he's certified to be a marshall" then a staff memeber says "wait...is he playing an elf with long blondish red hair and his last name is hynes?" i'm like "yeah thats him" and dan says "well he wrote part of the rule book i'm guessing he's certified to be a marshall" heheheheheheh was funny.

Nice.

What were you doing that you needed a marshal? Where you being sneaky and stealing other people's things again?

Probably not if she needed a Logistics person as well...

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
i need more alchemy...well...tzydl needs more alchemy...but i need waylay first :(

also...getting coin from monsters requires killing them....I am no good with the fighting....and NOTHING HERE HAS A METABOLIM!! well nothing in Deadlands...I have tonna alchemy and no metabolisms to work it on!!!!!!

Why don't you just forge into a rogue?

Or an earth caster if there is lots of the undead.

Back