This is the post that never ends (Again)

She's be better off at that point being a rogue, espescially if she's not delving into other crafting.

And espescially in a couple months.

first of all i'm the biggest loudest gypsy ever...not gonna make a good rogue...

second..i needed a marshall because i was having my "rituals cast to make a magic item" i think is the game wording for that...i got ritual scrolls and elements or pieces or whatever they're called to make a magic item that does
1. 1 life spell per day
2. 1 purify per day
3. 5 year warranty
4. spirit lock
5. arcane amor

and my character is an artisan....she sells stuff and stays in the tavern...i just want to kill things when they come in so i can get more treasure.

What your character does in game has only as much impact on your character class as you want it to.

You could be playing a character who is a blacksmith. And you might have 20 levels of blacksmithing. And maybe you also work in the tavern. But your class is fighter, and you swing 6s.

yup that's rothsphere...he's a scout, blacksmith, archer - works in the tavern with me

however since Jena stinks at fighting and roguing....so does tzydl heheheheheh

Practice makes perfect.

Or at least better.

yeah...but i have no desire to be a good fighter...just protect myself some and hang out and do RP and stuff...I don't have a desire to go running through the woods chasing people 1/3 my size who are faster and hit harder than me HEHEHEHEHEH :lol:

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
i just want to kill things when they come in so i can get more treasure.

Then what's that about?

You get more treasure if you chase it down than if you wait for it to come to you.

I spose if i were more athletic i would chase them down...but then i swing 2's....so...not gonna do much damage..i chased one down ONCE....got killed...the funny part was that i'm so used to NPCing that i put my weapons on my head...HEHEHEHEHEH the justicar comes over and whispers "you aren't out of game you don't have to put your weapon on your head" i'm like OH YEAH! :lol:

Then buy read magic and a first level celestial spell, some create scroll levels and make yourself some scrolls...

Then just pin people...

Then they can't run.

i think tzydl is about as advanced mentally and physically as she's gonna get...she'll just learn more alchemy

Then don't complain that nothing has a metabolism ;-)

so buy more craftsman ships??? that gets me a bigger paycheck at logistics right????

Yes.

yeah but then you have to get the verbal casting just right....then I'd blow every toss...but i may try magic and just learn easy ones for healing

They're all easy...

And if you go scrolls, the incants are written right on the scroll...

but you can't do healing in scrolls

Yeah*.

But as an artisan, you are better off having your primary school be celestial, and using scrolls and then having potion ranks.

*Unless you are in a Quicksilver Soldier.

Back