This is the post that never ends (Again)

Pennsylvania

Rochester, NY

good lord...far away...okay well i'm gonna put down potion making and get a book for the july event...how much does potion making cost?

3 build a level for artisans I believe.

so i need 4 levels of POTION MAKING at 3 bp per level is 12 bps? just want to make sure i buy the right thing. i only get so many bps per event

How many levels you need is dependant on what you're trying to make. If you want to make morts you need either 8 levels or 4 levels and a shop. But if you get more that 4 levels and you still have your shop, you can make even more potions.

yeah i was thinking that i will buy 4 levels of potions and with my lab i can make mortal wounds cures. but then i'm gonna buy craftsmans..heheh

I like Alliance money. All jangly and nice. :) Marcena has little need of it, though. She needs but a couple gold for production, then some silver to gamble with. Her food is often paid for. ;)

You need a new Potion making Lab. You have an Alchemy lab, but they are two differnt things, IG at least.

OOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOhhh...not good...i may have to concentrate on my craftsmanships to make enough cash to build potion lab then...hmph....

or sell your alchemy...lots of money there too

i sell cure light wounds for 1 silver a piece...ist hat too low?

It's amazing what people are willing to pay when they really need it. Best sell the fun stuff. Death, hallucinate, intoxicate and amnesia are the money makers where I come from. I've sold amnesias for two gold a piece. Even when I would've only asked for six silver.

The extra money goes towards buying your silence ;-)

Lol...

Back