This is the post that never ends (Again)

They did... it was the step where flavor got added.

i love bland flavorless cereal...like bran buds...

however. scones usually ahve chocolate and sprinkly nuts on them

i know its weird...but i really love cereal that has no flavor...like

shredded wheat
wheaties
bran buds
all bran
grape nuts

if it looks and tastes like cardboard i love it..yum

i'm irish...we boil the bajeebus outta everything then put ketchup on it!

I keep trying to find something life-changing and meaningful to post on this thread, but somehow I always fail.

Its ok Amelia.

None of us can either.

But, welcome.

You're much better than our last visitor.

I could be concerned.

But I'm not, so its all ok.

It's okay. The moment has passed.

I wish I had known that my mom's bf's mom had a birthday coming up. I have no idea what to get her. She likes to sew, I think that's all I know about her.

Buy her a bat.

pet bat or baseball bat?

i'd prefer the pet ...i hate sports....

although i watched som olympics yesterday..china kicked our butts!

I'd be ok with either.

Kinda meh on the olympics this year... though in general I prefer the winter ones.

i'm a fan of the floor routines but when the girls start doing flips no teh balance beam i can't look...way too dangerous...

yesterday i watched volleyball and rowing...was sorta exciting..and some running!! 10,000 meters....those little skinny ethiopians can run!!!

Meh... rowing is boring...

Maybe if they shot flaming pitch at the boats from catapults while it was going on it might be more exciting...

In fact, I don't think I can come up with an Olympic event that could not be improved by catapults flinging something on fire at the participants...

the olympic mascots are scary this year....big blow up anime looking things...of course i realize its in asia so its gonna be weird but that anime stuff is just NOT RIGHT...HUGE round heads GIGANTIC eyes...no NOSE!! little tiny mouth...head is just too big for the body it looks like a bobble head....anyways....

flame throwing would be an AWESOME olympic sport...like spitting alcohol out o the mouth...and throwing burning tar at boats sounds FUN!! i would row faster!

tieran said:
In fact, I don't think I can come up with an Olympic event that could not be improved by catapults flinging something on fire at the participants...

Water polo. But filling the pool with live sharks would. Preferably with lazer beams attatched to their heads.

hmmm...lazers? baracuda or something would be fun. sharks are pretty big...but then with sharks you have a fighting chance to lisve those other fish just eat everything

Ren Suzume said:
tieran said:

Water polo. But filling the pool with live sharks would. Preferably with lazer beams attatched to their heads.

I still say that catapults flinging flaming pitch would be best for this too...

Back