This is the post that never ends (Again)

You are incorrect.

And unwise in the ways of comedy.

Nope.

Find it yourself.

It is related to cashews and a comedian.

Nope.

See.

He knows.

You're just a simpleton I suppose.

I don't really like Dane Cook either...I just don't think he's funny anymore. It's not like the segue is too important, his material just consists of bland observations said REALLY LOUDLY in PARTS of a sentance TOWARDS THE END OF IT!! *explative!*

I'm not really a fan either... I just find myself making cashew references every once in a while.

Expletives are the heart of comedy ;-)

Oooh! Firefly quote!

"Don't you ever swear?"
"When it's appropriate."
"That's the whole point of cussin', Simen...it aint appropriate!"

Ok here's one...

"Denney's"

Many of you know about the interesting people who come to Denney's after midnight. This is a story about my friend, Eric, and an encounter at a local Denney's.

Eric was in the restroom washing his hands in the sink at a Denney's at 2 AM. A crazy old guy then came out of a stall and stood next to Eric. The guy washed his hands and then began punching the hand dryer. He then turned to my friend and said, "No soap," and then walked out of the restroom. My friend vowed never to go to Denney's again that morning.

That would seem to be a reason to continue to go to Denny's...

I cried last night to an episode of Futurama. Same episode gets me every single freakin' time!
It was the one with his old dog, Seymoure. Fry finds him fossilized and then is going to bring him back, but then upon realizing that he was twelve years old when he died, he thought he lived a long and happy life and forgot all about him, but he didn't. He just waited and grew old outside the pizza parlor just waiting for his best friend to come home, but he'd never come home and...*sniff* Just thinking about it is starting to get to me. :'-(

Marcena said:
I am employed again. It is nice.

Congrats! I'm still working on that myself... :oops:

Two jobs actually, one at a local diner and another at pizza hut. I get free pizza, so is nice. :)

Yeah, before I got hired, I had been looking for weeks. Times is hard.

Back