This is the post that never ends (Again)

HA!

Even Marcena thinks you are lame!

And she's only twelve!

i told you it was lame...i'm just amazed that i am watching it...

on another note..>EVERYONE i know loooooove spaceballs....my husband being a HUGE fan..so at our event this past weekend everyone at NPC camp was going ON AND ON about it and quoting lines from it and i said OKAY OKAY I"LL WATCH IT!

amazingly it came on last night on G4 channel which is a techno channel for guys i guess.....OH MY LORD i think i lost another brain cell...i just CANNOT see the humor in it!! i don't know why but to me its just ..dumb..and not funny dumb...just ignorant...i wish i knew what everyone sees in it!

i really wish i could see the funny...maybe one day I'll see it...because literally i'm the ONLY one i know of that doesn't like it....

when i watch it....like for instance the scene where the helmet guy (darth vader) is being an idiot about going faster ..i forget what kind of speed it is but they go that fast then he makes the guy stop the ship and he didn't want a seat belt so he gets flung forward ....i just....dont find it funny....

now a movie i found HILARIOUS that i haven't laughed so hard in my life at a movie until I saw was I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry..OH DEAR LORD i nearly wet my pants laughing so hard!

no but i saw strangeland....that was awesome!

a guy who lures people to his home through the internet then tortures them...staring dee snider i think is his name ...from twisted sister....and freddy krueger guy. ( i forgot his real name but he's in it NOT as freddy) and its not scary...its just....sad....like they catch him and try to rehabilitate him at a psyche place but then he gets out and is living a "normal" life...and the neighbors figure out who he is and lynch him........

leave him hanging in a tree......

i cried.....

but then.....dun dun dun duuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

you have to see the rest of it....such a fun flick

its not that nasty really...no blood and gore...just weirdness...and you actually feel back for the psycho guy because the town is so mean to him...like frankenstein's man...

i have the same pet peeve...but i don't consider him a monster...he may have been ugly but hey...there are a ton of ugly people out there and we don't call them monsters...heheheh PLUS he was educated and sweet...

well yes but his wife was not planned out..she was a rush job...hence not done correctly

i bet in today's times he would have found a wife without having to have one made

Back