This is the post that never ends (Again)

sorry fro guy we were discussing how alex trebec's mustache was amazingly magnu pi-ish

and...i forget marcena is a wee youngin' not old enough to have experienced tom selleck in short short socker shorts with hawaiian shirts and sockless slip ons

Fro guy, really....

I knew you were talking about the TV show. She seemed to be confused by the capital i looking like the lowercase L to for an odd work Plish.

PLISH!!! oh my i like that word...Only called you fro guy because of the little feller with the FRO in your cartoon you...I sorry...no offense meant.

Don't apologize to fro guy.

If he can't handle the heat, he needs to stay out of the off-topic!

I wasn't necessarily offended...Just surprised that it jumped to fro-guy instead of a name. I suppose I've been called worse by better though.

Meh.

Your chibbi's fro is much bigger then your name(s)...

Plus we play it fast and loose here on the off-topic boards...

post more and you might get a better name. :)

Or a Better Fro. :D

but it says your out of game name is TIM CURRY.......i mean.....uhh.....

i'm sure you get this alot but....fer real? I mean....Its like saying your name is Madonna...I mean I really do know a woman named Madonna but ...its still weird calling her by her name ...ya know?

It is a little creepy... I kinda expect a wacky grin and a death threat...

well if i can call him Timmy then I won't call him Fro Guy anymore.... :D

but seriously if we were larping with tim curry i bet he'd have awesome costumes...money is good for somethings...

If he wants us to call him Timmy then he has to change his signature to say "OOG: TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMY!!!!! Curry"

Then I'll be ok with it.

But maybe you should double post more!

Yay!

happens to me sometimes...the double posting thing...not sure what's up with the system. it gets st-st-sts-stutter from time to time.

I think people are just being impatient.

Well I really am Tim Curry. Don't really want to change that. And yes I get a lot of questions becaues of my name. Like I said, wasn't offended by Fro Guy, just out of the blue. I could just cut my hair and be the No More Fro Guy.

don't cut your hair!!!! well unless you want to...but i think a fro is way fun!!! i couldn't do it because it looks HOT...but i wasn't sure if tim curry really was your name...thats like naming your kid....liam neeson or something HEHEHEHEH like phenomenally phamous!!! so wild...i would love to introduce myself as "hello my name is Gina Lolabrigita" but......no one would believe that!hahahahah

If you shaved your head you could be The Artist Formerly Known as Fro Guy...

but I'd just call you Squiggle.

Back