This is the post that never ends (Again)

Yeha I know.

Its ok though.

More than likely no Tieran either.

And that would actually be a loss.

:)

lol... awesome

Tieran....a Love interest? for whom? His doppleganger?

That would be both eerie and mystifying.

Please, if you think Tieran can't stand you (which is totally true by the way) you shoudl really listen to his thoughts about himself.

They usually end with a consoling, "Well, at least I'm better than Kayden... not that that's hard."

And the position of Tieran's Love Interest has already been filled thank you very much, so quit sending me those notes, Squiggles.

I know.

They are oddly... descriptive.

Weird.

Last event I stayed in a cabin with three women (an no justin I wasn't counting myself as one). I appreciate everyone that comes out and plays, especialy all the females. It far more entertaining to have lots of people to run around with.

And I believe you if you say prisions hurt. I guess Tieran is just so harded from casting them on himself that he has learned to hide his pain. I just know there are some who reactly more outwardly toward celesital effects and others who don't.

Kayden said:
And I believe you if you say prisions hurt. I guess Tieran is just so harded from casting them on himself that he has learned to hide his pain.

Its really more the fact that you can't move while in them.

Personally, I think taking a death from a ward when the game does not offer a similarly easy to acquire (i.e. bought with build) equivalent, is over doing it.

But to each their own.

As long as they pay double for everything else.

Back