This is the post that never ends (Again)

you're so.....roman....

Nah...

I just like people (who are not me) being thrown into pits to feed animals.

Especially lions.

i see....honestly if i was going to execute a prisoner (say osama bin laden or something like that) i would feed him to pirahana...i just think that would be cleaner

Nah.

Specially trained pigs.

Haven't you seen Hannibal?

and snatch...yes but you don't have to train a hog...it will just eat anything...no training required. i think the reason i would prefer a fish is that....its exotic...we see hogs all the time...but i never see pirhana

I've never seen a hog eat a person though.

At least not in real life.

And it seems more impressive to me for someone to be devoured by 3 pigs than eaten by a school of fish.

And I think the pay-per-view sales would be better for the pigs.

depends on the underwater cameras...remember in the glorious 1980s flick Bird on a Wire with mel gibson and ..hmm...goldie hahn maybe? at the end when they're in the zoo one of the bad guys falls in the water and is eaten by fish...might have been baracuda i can't remember ...but they were pecking at his face frantically....i mean....i think you might die quicker with the fish...slower death when a pig eats you...you'd have to be sedated so as not to move out of the pig's way...whereas the fish will just...gitcha....WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS????

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
i would feed him to pirahana..

In Tibet, where the ground is too hard and cold to dig graves, they cut up dead bodies and feed them to vultures. It's called a Sky Burial. This is just a regular burial to them.

I just saw a commercial on TV where they mentioned "low-dose" aspirin. BUT, before they printed the words on the screen, what I heard was "Lodoss" aspirin. Any "Record of Lodoss War" anime fans need some aspirin. :lol:

so....despite my ....dislike for MOST anime...i have become.....involved in a morning cartoon show that ...well...frankly...i'm liking it...and it embarasses me to admit it....because every time one of the heroes does his thing i roll my eyes and think "that is supposed to be intimidating????" but ...i really like the show....i swear my standards are dropping.

digimon :oops:

What's wrong with digimon?! I used to watch 'em when I was a kid, back when they were on the very first season and the show was worth watching.

Right, but you're what? 12?

She's not.

I'm nearly eighteen, thank you very much!

And there is nothing wrong with digimon...unless of course you're watching anything after season two.

i dunno...but the fact that one of the heroes has a digimon that is a pink marshmallow with green legs that turns intoa massive sunflower that spits seeds at people just ...is laughable....but the blue dog is kinda cool...i have no idea what season i'm watching...but every morning i try to pretend i'm not looking forward to stuff...but then this morning...the sunflower thingy turned into its ultimate evolution form which was a weird fairy looking creature..was awesome heheheh

so far there are only three...a blond kid with a dog, a new fighter kid wears red named markus with a little yellow dinosaur and a girled named yoshi with a pink marshmallow

then there's a man with a ferret that stays in the headquarters and two sailor moon girls that run the computers at headquarters. the other three went to the digital world to do something and have met some little wild elf looking kid with an owl that turns into an ostrich...good heavens...they're trying to get to the big baddy who lives in a mountain....

Back