April event pre-registration: PRE-REG IS CLOSED

Re: April event pre-registration

Also, go ahead and put Tracey Smith down on the NPC list.

Twice.

No, seriously. There will be two of her there. :)

FOIGofWar said:
Kyle, can you throw Nordenn down for a cabin?

Tom H/Ulthoc
JP Gullo/Gregor
Buddy Harris/Nuheren
Henry "TM" Hart/Qualin

(Okay, so Henry isn't Nordenn anymore... what can I say? Old habits die hard....)

No way Qualin is sleeping without a ward. : P

HtM

henrythemad said:
FOIGofWar said:
Kyle, can you throw Nordenn down for a cabin?

Tom H/Ulthoc
JP Gullo/Gregor
Buddy Harris/Nuheren
Henry "TM" Hart/Qualin

(Okay, so Henry isn't Nordenn anymore... what can I say? Old habits die hard....)

No way Qualin is sleeping without a ward. : P

HtM

Does this mean we shouldn't reserve the cabin for you?

FOIGofWar said:

Twice.

He really wasn't kidding. Tracey comes in a pair this weekend. You really should pre-reg both of her.

-MS

FOIGofWar said:

Twice.

OH MY GOD, TWIN IS COMING?!

Holy crap look at that NPC list. I'm soooo jealous of everyone who can play! I gotta be off doing EMS Task Force training all weekend *grumble grumble* I'll miss you guys!

FOIGofWar said:

Twice.

Tracie has a twin?? Okay sweet!

And wow ALMOST a 1-1 ratio. This is gonna be fun. I have 2-3 people coming with me to npc but they need to pay memberships at door....

If you need their names are
Ralph Willsey
Damon Brundige
And
Makenna Lee (she's iffy...)

In the hopes of getting an equal ratio I'm signing up to NPC for the full event. >:3
Joshua Berit

I am so excited never been to an event where it was a one to one ratio. My wife is uber excited also for this event. I can not wait. WE CAN NOT WAIT.

jzick1984 said:
I am so excited never been to an event where it was a one to one ratio. My wife is uber excited also for this event. I can not wait. WE CAN NOT WAIT.

Neither have I. And this one won't be. I know the scuttlebutt on who is PCing but just hasn't pre-regged. I expect the event to end at somewhere close to 3-2 or 2-1 ratio, both of which are AMAZING.

To be clear, I couldn't be happier about the way this event is turning out unless Milla Jovavich and Ryan Reynolds showed up to play special guest roles.

-MS

Do not wait to the last minute for a dramatic entrance. Be kind to your logistics staff and pre reg and pre log. im online after work every day making sure stuff is set
So please if your coming from another chapter have them transfer your character now. if you have build spend it now. That way when you show we can get you into game asap.

kyle

I'm sure logistics can NOT put you on the pre-reg list if you want it to be a surprise. :ninja:

Unless you wanted to be used towards s cabin etc. but yes! Lemme know..and tell mike too.

Aggravain said:
Do not wait to the last minute for a dramatic entrance. Be kind to your logistics staff and pre reg and pre log. im online after work every day making sure stuff is set
So please if your coming from another chapter have them transfer your character now. if you have build spend it now. That way when you show we can get you into game asap.

kyle
Requested mine a week ago - still waiting for a response - sorry, that's the best I can do! :(

No transfer for me! Brand new character!

Friendly reminder to pre logist and get your character sent from other chapters. If you are on a team please send a file with your treasury items you need logisted. Include item desxrip from the tag. The item number and what it does

Back