Worthless Bits of Information We Like to Share

Telokh_Amdo said:
----------------------------------------

It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of its mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.

--------------------------------

I put that one down earlier.

An egg that is fresh will sink in water, but a stale one won't.

the "star" on a lindy star sapphire will move if its a real sapphire :D

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

((that one hurt my brain...dont do that again))

An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.

not worthless but.....

yoda and miss piggy are voiced by the same person
swedish chef and kermit are voiced by the same person

someone actually wrote to jim henson to complain that the swedish chef wasn't really speaking swedish. the muppet show apologized and informed the man that they couldn't fire the swedish chef since he was providing for a family but he would be firmly disciplined for impersonating a swede

Marcena said:
An egg that is fresh will sink in water, but a stale one won't.

an interesting fact... my father used to think this was the other way around in college. :)

the titatnic grossed more money worldwide than any other movie in the world...UGH..even more than LOTR ....excuse me while i be sick

Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

when you look at the dashboard of your car find the little picture of a gas pump..whatever side the pump is puming from ...thats the side your gas cap is on :D (not worthless at all is it?? i'll try harder next time)

Mario, of Super Mario Bros. fame, appeared in the 1981 arcade game, Donkey Kong. His original name was Jumpman, but was changed to Mario to honor the Nintendo of America's landlord, Mario Segali.

roycifer said:
The original name for St. Paul, Minnesota is... ahem... "Pig's Eye."

So... the Republicans plan on having a great convention... in a Pig's eye?

Here's my new worthless fact:

If you listen to "Hey Jude" at 2:59 you can hear John hit a wrong note and say "f****ed it up" in the background, thus being the first and, as far as I know, only song to reach number one that contained the "f" word.

[2:59? you lost me Mr. mike how does the record know what time it is?]

He means at two minutes and 59 seconds into the song.

OHHHHH sorry...my cd player is old..doesn't tell me the time of the song...heheheh i was wondering how i was going to make sure that ta 2:59 this aftrnoon i found that song to play to hear it!

another one bites the dust by queen if played backwards on a record player you can misform the words to hear "start to smoke marijuana"

If you've had an organ transplant, it is best to avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice (it interferes with the anti-rejection drugs in your blood).

In honor of my Platypus scavvy:

"Three dog night" (attributed to Australian Aborigines) came about because on especially cold nights these nomadic people needed three dogs (dingos, actually) to keep from freezing.

Back